Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Everything's changed

It just hit me this morning, that everything's changed...
 
There are
  • No more sweet messages
  • No more presents/drawings
  • No more sweet nothings abt love and who I’m with/doing
  • Lies about leaving office early (mum, unwell, meeting) or late (calls)
  • I felt turned off when he tried to be funny in the staircase yesterday. This morning, I refused to go to the carpark with him as I knew where/what it would have ended in.
I don’t want to force him
  • To spend time with me
  • To give me gifts (I’m not talking abt valuable things)
  • To say meaningless sweet nothings to me
  • To text me as we were doing in the past
  • To tell me about what he is doing during weekends/holidays
I can tell that he is trying or struggling with spending time at home/me
He is barely spending any additional time with me and I’m suffering from the lack of attention
Should I be glad that he’s bothering to come up with lies to put me down gently?
I need to wake up and reconcile that he had made his choice and his choice doesn't include me
 
I must remind myself to “Sit and let God put my enemies at my feet”
My enemies are not me or her or even him but it is my addiction to him
My unhappiness, my guilt, self-blame and all the negative stuff
I know I can break free of the insecurity, unhappiness and addiction
I know I can move on.. I will move on…

No comments:

Post a Comment