Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Feeling frustrated

He was ignoring me yesterday, only sent me 4 msg despite being repeatedly online
He didn’t send me to work today… lied that he woke up late despite him being online since 6.20am
Should I ‘ambush’ him later in the office? He said he will pick up stuff from office for tml’s trip..
It’s obvious that he is avoiding me but why so?
You approached me last Friday.. you came to pick us up but lied about your subsequent trip to meet a customer
You recorded a bday song and sent it to me, and called me dear
I think you were not happy that I didn’t share with you on my whereabouts over the weekend
Neither am I happy that you pulled me back and is pushing me away again
It just frustrates me so much

***********************
Spoke to him earlier and asked him directly if he was being off again.. he was telling me about his work challenges and stress
My heart went to him when I heard about his frustrations
He then shared about his constant headache, his sister’s admission to hospital, his visit to the lawyer blar blar
He said he needed to go through another counseling (mandate) which he said he will forgo if it wasn’t mandate
His ‘story’ about her causing a scene at the lawyer firm where she wanted to know her rights
How he felt embarrassed by her scene and how he came to know that she went for another counseling session w/o him
Then he changed the topic to his sister… l guess there is only so much that you can lie about the appointment right?
Although my heart went to him, I also realized that he is really a coward with no courage to call a spade a spade
If you want to stop talking to me on a personal level, just say it..
He left early again – on the pretext that he wasn’t well and needed to see a doctor
What a coincidence, the both of them has been offline for nearly 2 hours
It cannot get any more obvious… he was lying to me again

I thank God that you will be away tomorrow…
It’ll be easier that he is away and I can put my focus elsewhere instead

No comments:

Post a Comment