Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tired

Feeling super confused this week… all triggered mainly because it was my bday and so far, he has not attempted to do anything or given me anything
I have so many thoughts in my mind, so many question marks in my head..

·         Not enough time with him
·         That I am just an 9-5 Mon to Fri companion
·         His constant lies
·         His constant refusal to do anything about the situation
·         I hate my part in this entire story – where is my integrity, morals?

What I will achieve by being suspicious & my constant harping about the same things
·         Push him further away
·         It’s obvious that he’s losing interest – it will just escalate this

What exactly do I want?
·         Do I love him? Or do I just want his physical self?
·         I need to recognize that he is not a possession
·         If I really love him, I will accept the situation and be there for him when he needs me
·         Like a fellow blogger, I need to let him recognize and come to terms on what he needs to do for himself. Can I ever be as selfless as her? Will I ever be capable of putting his wants/needs above mine?

When can I stop blaming him? Putting my expectations on him? And hoping that he will do more for me?
Even if he is playing with me, it is a fact that the 3 of us are suffering in this affair
Does it matter whether I know what he is trying to do? How will it help me if I try to psychoanalyze the situation?
I may think that this is what he is thinking/why he is doing this but would it make me feel better when it is only a figment of my analysis?

I wonder if I really want to know what he is thinking?  I wonder what I will do if I knew the truth?
Would I be able to end things when I confirm that things are not as bad as he claims?
Can I not feel anger and hurt when I confirm that he is doing more for her and nothing for me?
Will I be able to forgive him and walk away?
Will I not cause a scene and come up with ways to try to keep him with me?
Can I handle the truth? Does the truth really matter? Do I want to know just because I want to be right in my assessment?
Hasn’t his actions already shown me what his mouth didn’t say?
Why can’t I accept the fact that he’s already moved on – away from me and back to her & his family?
Why do I have to be such a sore loser about the whole situation?

I’m so f@cking tired of everything… I do not want to fight anymore
I give up.. I surrender.. I don't want to think anymore
My goal for this long weekend – I will disconnect from the internet and hibernate...

No comments:

Post a Comment