Friday, April 4, 2014

Obsessed with his 'her' too

Although there are times that I feel that she's a witch (alright, I try to tell myself that so that I can feel better for my part in this affair) but deep down - I know she is a better person than I am...
  • She does not get angry when he is working when their son is sick (I know I would)
  • She doesn’t contact me anymore (and on my side, I cannot stop my stalking)
  • She doesn’t get jealous and get into hussy fits when he comes to work (If it was me, I know I will ask him to leave the Coy)
  • She wants to work on this with him – counseling, TW trip etc (I could have walked out already)
I can understand why he cannot leave her and I respect that for the amazing woman that she is...
I only ask that he hurts us no more - I know it'll hurt me very much initially and frankly I'm not ready but it has to be soon because I hate this 'me'. When I look at the mirror, I do not recognize this obsessive, needy and crazy stalker

No comments:

Post a Comment