Monday, April 7, 2014

The end is coming... very soon...

Last week, ended with me asking him not to text me over the weekend
He continued to do what he wanted and I barely replied

Again I couldn’t control myself on Fri and asked when he was free the following week and he gave me a date (I know how pathetic it made me look)
He texted me out of the blue on Sat nite and told me he needed to take a day off this week to go lawyer
Let’s wait and see… deep down, I know that it will definitely be on Thu – the day that he ‘gave’ me despite him saying Wed/Fri
Seriously – you fix an appointment to see lawyer without knowing which day?
It’s hurting that he would pull such stunt on the single day that we are supposed to go out…

We didn’t even have any WA texts today
I know where this is heading – it’ll be the end very soon
What can I do to prepare myself for the final ‘hit’?
No matter what I say to myself to ‘convince’ myself that I should be prepared, I know it’s gonna be difficult
At least… there will be an ending after nearly 1½ years…
I really hope that he remembers me next time, of course in a good way
I don’t think I can ever forget him… I hope that I can forgive him and myself eventually…

No comments:

Post a Comment