Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Know who is your real enemy

I took a test yesterday and was so glad that it turned out negative
I feel exhausted and want out of this
Yet I am so afraid of what’s to come - the loneliness, pain, sadness
I hate being so weak, at his mercy
I hate it that he tells me such lies.. that he will be happy if it was positive.. that feeling relieved wasn’t on his mind..
I rather you just shut the f up! Don’t freaking pretend to care when you do not

I just saw that he didn’t finish my muffins
I feel kinda insulted by it… if my hard work isn’t appreciated, he could jolly well return them to me

Today, I feel really emotional, feeling sso exhausted and drained by this whole affair
I want out of this – it’s enough
I hate being his option whilst she is his choice
I know she is not my enemy… for I am the one causing her hurt
He is my enemy
My heart is also my greatest enemy, for being so weak

No comments:

Post a Comment