Friday, April 4, 2014

Obsession

I need to stop this obsession with him
He told me his son was sick and he left slightly earlier yesterday and for some reason I feel that he is trying to avoid spending time with me
An overview for this week: 
M – Mum unwell
T – Meet Paul at airport
W – Embassy biz dinner
T – son sick
F – son sick

I believe his son is really unwell and there is no reason for him to lie since I’m not free today
I just feel that I have this unhealthy obsession over him and told him that I was feeling needy just now
I’m not sure why.. maybe I am PMSing
I feel that it’s really sick of me, to be jealous over a poor sick boy
You know what? Even if he is lying, then he is one sick and selfish SOB
In a way, its great that it’s the weekend and he doesn’t have to come up with more lies so that we don’t have to spend time in the evening

Mark my words, he will not leave office to go home earlier today – afterall he doesn’t have to lie to me as I've got other appointments
 
My deadline is coming… I need to get used to being independent again..
Counting down – 2 weeks left and I hope I don’t get dumped in the meantime
I want to be the one who ends this (for once)
I need the dignity for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment